A studio monitor is no ordinary loudspeaker. Unlike a conventional speaker, a true monitor must be unerringly accurate, with a flat frequency response and vanishingly low distortion. It has to tell you, the music producer – dependably and unquestionably – exactly what is or is not in your recording. In a studio-grade monitor speaker, there is no place for the usual list of speaker colorations and limitations prevalent in conventional loudspeakers. Response peaks/dips, uneven polar response, high THD, nasal midrange, bloated mid-bass, and crossover-induced phase incoherence do nothing but undermine the confidence demanded for superior mix performance.
Introducing M-Audio's BX8-D3 monitors – the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry-renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally, M-Audio's BX monitors guarantee absolute surgical precision and repeatable engineering excellence.
Listen with confidence: with M-Audio's BX8-D3 studio reference monitors, you'll hear everything in lifelike detail, so your mixes and recordings will sound their best!
• Bi-amplified design with 150 watts (80 LF, 70 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
• 8″ Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
• 1.25″ natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
• Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
• Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
• Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
• XLR balanced and 1/4″ balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear, and more
• Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
• Wide range 37-22kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BX8 D3 8″ Powered Studio Reference Monitor
- SKU: HL00243944
- UPC: 694318022139
- MPN: BX8D3XUS